Monday, April 26, 2004

What's in common with Hang Tuah and Tun Fatimah?

Their in VCD and I have them. I had been wanting to watch this classic movies since interest grew. After taking photo for the umrah visa, we went to Toko Warisan near Afghanistan. We = The whole family - the two youngest ones. Unfortunately Radin Mas was out of stock. 2 for $10 is cheap summore family discount. Abg Farzeel works there so we get discount when his around. Watched only the first disc of Hang Tuah. Maybe countinue later outside since my brother sleeping. Argh... Haniz just went out. What luck.

Today quite well spent. Visited Kakak Kirah at her Warung and Noora. Khabir was there too but he went to the doctor first. I didnt believe i could be so happy just seeing Kakak kirah cutting lada by the handfuls. I missed the conversations the most. Hahaha. Great food there. Especially the Gado Gado. I had mee siam first then came back for gado gado after dropping by Khabir's place. Delicious bebeh. Mak nyer pon kalah. Nenek was kinda a terkejut sekejap when i came. Like she had to look closer at me to identify me after i salamed her. "Irfan[actually more like Iffan. minus r] tu kat dapur ada Biskut ke apa makan ambik air." Haha...my nenek so cute lah...Is yours? Wahaha.

Have been bored this past few days/weeks. Its like rotting online. I log in three times a day btw. Finding ways to be entertained or amused. Bloody. Why have blogs when ya dont update after a few posts? Waste time i type your add. Pantat. Anyway there are the great damn entertaining blogs. I usually check out Vio's picture albums since they bloody amusing. The wacky poses and the title helps alot. Another blog is owned by the BlogFather. http://ridjal.org/ Another one. Bloody entertaining. My personal favourite is Bujang Lapok in Lord of the Rings. Visiting the Site is so much better than browsing for the Life section everyday,then flip d pages scaning for comics. I dont have permission to link any of them but i hope you guys be so kind to shut one eye :D

Like My template? The background picture is a picture of Masjid Siglap wall. There's another section which has some greeness to it. But that part kind of unreachable though i get a slanted view of it form my class/container window. Damn wasted.

Masjid Kampung Siglap and the Clear Blue Sky.
Sunday was a great day. It was a cloudless cool day. The sky was really blue and there werent clouds in sight. I noticed this kinda days only happen once in a year. I guess it was a great day also because it was my mom's birthday. i didnt forget, Just got no money. Everytime i miss her birthday i would give something on mother's day. Openly i say i dont know when mother's day is. I think it's near but i never did bother to ask anyone when it actually was. Selenge..Tag me the date k?

Wednesday get pay or not? Must go down to Raffles Place to collect it. Leceh arh.

Just lost another one? Now you have no one but yourself....
Wahahahaha

Ay i dunno arh. I just donno
Pahlawan Putih