Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Holla
Hey Pics come out so fast.

Front: Alien, Me [i also dunno what i doing] Hafiz, Boy, Abd, Izzad and Syawal.
Back[those who you can see]: Rafiq, Balaq, Apai, Mizan.
Left to right. Rojak! Hahaha...Look, lzzad tgh main dengan baju and Abd tengok kan. So funny! hahaha I guess the kain on our heads ketat sangat.



I was supposed to go to Helfi's house to upload the Syariffah Alwiyah song. He didnt keep to his word. Been trying to contact him. The guy practically stays in Masjid Ghufran. Maybe i should call the masjid instead of his house. Kawan, kawan.............

Aduhai Ayunya! -- Out of nowhere i will start and sing.

My last day at work ended quite slowly. Merana depan komputer. Hey i'm only in for the money. I made great friends on the way and they'll be in the same school as me. Can it get any funner?
Noticed how hot it is nowadays? It gets worse when my fan is not working. Even with Aircon on i still manage to sweat. I had to work five days in shirts. Panas dok!
Worst thing i think was that Amin lost my earphones so i dont have any music to preoccupy myself. With this the MRT trips to Raffles Place seem very long.

Tomorrow i should be going to TP to apply again for a course that i really want. As if movie entry pass, i have to pay $7. I also got to go through an interview. Insya allah i will get in.
My hair growing quite long that i find it partiallly annoying.

Lai Lai Lai Lai Lai......! -- Again with Syariffah Alwiyah.

Thinking of going for a spin..........
Pahlawan Putih