Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Got a job for five days [only].
Tomorrow i start next wednesday i end. And i'll only get the pay on the 28 of april. Ayak....Why i even want to work? $6 per hour and they might even consider extending my employment. Telemarketer.. Target is 120 calls in 8hrs. Mampos... Got the job all thanks to Amin. His mom works and got a job for him. Then he ask me to join also. The pay damn good. 9-6 asking CEOs and other top position people in SMEs whether they want to attend a free breakfast talk at hotel intercontinental. Too much info already arh>? hahah...

Just now went to Raffles Clinic, the one at Tampines Junction, for my temasek poly medical checkup. Long wait. So many other students. 171cm 65kg. So tall and so heavy!...last time i check i was only 167cm. At this age i dont know i can still grow. Was there from 8.45-11am. Dah kene bangun pagi pagi buta, ler kene mandi air sejuk ler kene tunggu...Ayak...The doctor checking me was Mr Salleh Omar. When he was checking my blood pressure i remembered how i badly want to become a doctor...Stupid Apllied food science course. Kamine. I dunno arh...What if i abruptly stop my stupid course at the middle? Ayak....How?

Gtg sleep. i got to wake up early tomorrow. Got work.... ; ) hehehe
Pahlawan Putih