Thursday, March 25, 2004

I am so bored ya...
No job no nothing.
Sigh.
All i have been doing is thinking.
It gets irritating sometimes since i think about almost anything that doesnt concern me. You know like why they chose green light as "GO" and red light as "STOP". [does it have something to do with how our eyes react to the light or is it just due to preference] And then it links itself with another unrelated subject. Damn! When i get too tired of thinking i take a nap. Most of the times i toss and turn trying to sleep but instead i thinking bout stupid stuff. It helps that i force myself to focus on the colour black. Anyway i updated my Friendster profile stating like to think. I wanna me other thinkers as well ah. You know share experiences. Whahaha.
Its strange why i suddenly wanna blog about it. Well perhaps its because I GOT NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY! correction....NOTHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO!

Watching TV is my last resort. If not i am forced to think. Argh the thought.
Hey you know, Smallville is great yea. Lana is a dream and do you notice the lighting? Purposely placing light on only one side of the actor/actress face. It creates a sort of mysterious look and focuses on the angularness of the actors and the smooth face curves of the actresses. Interesting huh? *Nods head repeatedly with squinted eyes as if convincing something not that interesting*

Baazigar so corny and so 80s. Hahahaha.
Big curly hair and shit.
Similar to Duplicate
I forgot to mention i watched Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam.
Okay okay arh.
Great plot though.
Anyway i better stop and go find a job.
No income beb.
Macam maner nak beli makan, baju, benda yang akan memuaskan hanya untuk seketika.
Besides thinking and hindi movies...
I have been reading this book Kakak Kirah loaned to me. Diary of Adrian Mole. Really cool book. Enjoyed it alot that i almost finished the book today. Almost.

Went to the gym. Stupid ab machine broke. Pantat siapa tah berat sangat. Waste money only.
If you guys didnt know i only go to the gym because i am intimidated by my younger siblings. Especially my sister. She should win the sportsgirl of the year award. She is/was in sailing, kayaking, silat and she enjoys playing either football or basketball during the afternoons. Damn! Where to put face sia? I know i would enjoy kayaking and silat but i didnt have this much opportunity in school. Pantat! I dunno arh. Wont it be abit late if i join now? Wahahahah... Now the only sports i enjoy are cycling swimming and badminton. Havent badminton in a while. [Strange sentence]
I think i am gonna run laps soon. Just training to go NS in a few years. I hate running as i never finish what i am supposed to and i get mini-asthma attacks half way through. Ouh did i mention i dont have this thing called stamina. What to do?

After i found out bout Dina's obbesion with small flat moles, i counted how many i had on my arms. I told her Six. Then when i recounted i found out i got 13. Far off huh?
Does that mean i am...
sexaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
Hahaha

Ouh yeah. Been kinda regreting this past few weeks. You know about JAE application, posting appealing. I agree that i should not enter poly unless i know what i want to be. I think i could have entered Meridian JC. New school. Everbody targets the school since it's cut off point still reachable. Regret not thinking about entering JC. Regret placing a stupid course that i dont like as second and getting it. Regret i did not appeal for something within my grasp. SIGH!
Suddenly i want to finish it up.
U noe...get married, get a job, have kids, go haji, write a book or something then die.
Abis cerita. No fuss.

Thinking....Regreting [so emo. Relek arh. hahaha]
Pahlawan Putih