Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Mengapa kebahagiaan disambut keperitan sebuah peristiwa yang berdengung dengung di benak fikiran?

I am so angry right now.
So angry that i wish i had a keris so i can stab "you" with it. No lah. hehe. I think may just use it to cut carrots or something.
Back to the angry part.
So many things have gone wrong.
My phone wont turn on.
There is this stupid booklet from TP for my course in Applied food science. So what about my appeal?
Worst thing is that I cant find the bloody kamine [kah-mi-neigh] CD needed to upload my photo to the computer.
Bloody. To sum up....
I cant contact anyone when i am out, I may just kill myself and i hutang gambar.... KAMINE!!!
*cut carrots* *cut carrots*
SO Tired of looking for that CD.
Looked under the bed 4 times. [and i seldom do that.]
Where the **** is it lah?! so tired okay.
Frustration circling my mind.
Summmore with the stupid Ericsson phone. It broke down the other time also tau! I hate you Ericsson. Whoever you are!!!! i think i'll punch anyone by the name of Ericsson. Lets take it outside...

Ohkay....Lastest new. While blogging my maid founded the CD so i guess i upload the photos as soon as possible. It was in my youngest brothers room. No wonder i expected sabotage. I think i'll stab them with the cordless phone the next time i find the CD in their room. Hahaha....

Now i hope good luck will follow.....
My phone would be okay and stuff like that.

I planned to go running yesterday especially since noora passed her 2.4. Btw i didnt. So i wanted to start now so i wont have prob in NS. [i think i blogged this before.] Instead i spent the whoe day at home watching hindi movies again. I think it is already official that i watch more hindi movies than English movies. All thanks to rashidah. When i returned to her the CDs he passed to me she gave me another set of VCDs. Now i hate looking at Sharukh Khan's face. So with all the other supporting actors like Faridah Jalal, Johnny Lever etc. Very nauseating.
Watched Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. A better version of Di Kya Kare.

Okay gtg..
Pahlawan Putih