Friday, April 09, 2004

Hey Friday.

Went to Ghufran as usually - same old boring routine. Found it to be really packed even though it was only 1240. Got to sit anyhow. The events announcer irritating sia. Every week I hear him do the announcements and I feel like leaving the mosque. He talks like his on somekind of drugs plus feeling intonasi yang betul. The way he greets assalamualaikum makes me shudder sia. I think I might not go Ghufran next week. I missed the doa since I was sitting at the entrance of the 2nd level door. Pushing and shoving were the names of the game. I was brought out against my will. Flow the current? Then I saw a familiar face. Izzad was sitting on the ground doa-ing. I didn't recognise him until I saw at the back of his T-shirt "Gek Poh Ville CC". For some reason I didn't acknowledge him. Agaknyer pasal muka dier tengah merengut dalam keadaan yang serius. I wonder wats on his mind.

Then went home. Mom went to JB to go giant. Then Adi invited me to go watch movie. Sorry beb, next time ah. Today no dikir. Public holiday. So I went cycling again. Before I went out I was contemplating whether to bring my DGcam or not. Then I said what could be worth taking a picture at night? The answer came when I was crossing towards Tampines Junction at Tampines St 4. There was a taxi, a motorcycle and a Traffic police motorcycle within the road junction. From Tampines Junction[the building] there was a picturesque view of the accident. Really! The street lights created great shadows and everything. There was a clear view of the word "POLICE" from the police motorcycle. The Shattered window of the taxi was also facing me. Ayak...Why the details? Should have just took the photo.
i missed out somthing on the previous previous post. Read it back again...

Friendster very repeated. Favourite TV shows... Spongebob Square Pants, Charmed, Smallville etc. So boring leh...
Okay..
Pahlawan putih