Thursday, April 08, 2004

Hi Irfan speaking on behalf of Radiance Communications can i help you?

Most of the time the people have a hard time catching my name. So i just go by the name Jo. Its really a task to sit for 8hrs infront of a computer and put the phone to my ear all the time. Telinga boleh bengkak i tell ya. The headset is not working so it's just my luck. But i guess it's still worth it since i am getting $6 per hour. All thanks to Amin and his mom. He's working there too and his mom is the receptionist cum secretary. Nasib baik lagi 3 hari ajer! I might not have made it kalau tak ada Good Friday. Semalam dah demam. You know the feeling when you cant decide whether you are warm or cold and your body is like a whole mixed up system. It didnt help that i was watching Fear Factor where they had to gorge down duck embryos and liquidified pig liver. Neauseas giler babi!
Plus Side of the job is i gain new friends. Most of them are my age and all of them going Temasek Poly or already in TP. All friendly dudes and ladies. There's Zana[19], Lynn[17], Eidham[17], William[17], Jay[17]. the 17 ones are all friends and they are from Hai Sing Secondary. Actually they are only gonna be 17 this year. like me arh. That day we ate at this coffeeshop. Lynn said i had nice eyes. What is with my eyes? i think they're small ohkay. Dah Natasha nak kahwin dengan aku. Giler nyer olang! Gettting back to Lynn. She said someone commited suicide at the bridge near boat quay. I asked my mom and she said it was actually a monkey. Wooohooo!

Now I almost know everyone who is going to be in TP. Whaha. Nadiah and Firdaus from BK [they quit same time as me] Also going TP. Nadia othman [my school fren one] and Rasyid [from BK also] Also in TP. I dont think there will be a need for ice breakers.

Btw. I got my phone back. The repair made it lose all my ringtones so i had to get the codes from Mesra net again. I enjoyed my Aci Aci buka pintu ringtone so i did it back again. Also in the list is Nujum pak belalang, Raikan Cinta and Keroncong untuk Ana from M. Nasir, Some arabic catchy tunes and Kopi Dangdut. Crap if you tell me. But i dont Care! hahahaha...

~Hey... I got the message. You wont know what you might get but why not risk it for love?

^Why are you describing yourself? Or are you just trying to explain your position? Well its redundant and it's expected from you.


Got to go prayers now...
Pahlawan Putih