Friday, April 16, 2004

Hey Saudara! Saudari! i miss you too! ;)

Pening lalat baca and check forms for my entry to poly. Sometimes i wish i was in JC. I mean now i kinda regretting not trying JC life and just jump into poly life. My ex-form teacher was dissapointed that neither me nor Rashidah entered JC. Thnaks man, we really needed it from our form teacher.. I really dont have a plan to what i am gonna be in the future. Settling to become a Teacher. No CBD, No rush hour, no crowdedness. Probably no same office everyday. Variety's the word. Seeing new faces everyday. Gonna be a biology teacher. Bloody Applied food Science course.. I know what my dream is. And that is to generate enough money here and then retire by the beach. Then maybe I can really smile. : D.

Brushes. Poster paint. Some blank A2 paper. I am all set for tomorrow. Want to paint something. Felling really stressed even though there isnt much reason to be so. I guess it gets to me and i feel awfully left out. I need a close contact. A contact where i tie my trust to and who shields my insecurities. Vice versa. Its a two way friendship.

Bagai Di Tengah Bahang Sahara,
Ditimpa Kehausan Tiada Penawarnya,
Bagai Pasir Ditiup Bayu Raksaksa,
Sering Menukar Arah Demi Paksa.


Thats influctuation to me. I actually find it easy to like somebody. But then there are the factors that get in the way. I know alot of ladies 4-6yrs older than me who are what i am looking for. I guess i am in the wrong generation. Heh. Its hard to find decent folks nowadays. Someone who's simple and looks forward to simplicity. Lets not make it complicated. lets just be happy. Coz life IS beautiful. Lets get nostaligic and just smile the rest of our lifes away.

Merry-go-round. Another addition to my Beach retirement home. It would be on the open roof so i can just laydoen and slowy spin facing the stars. There would be lots of wind. I'l have company and we'll just talk the romantic night away. Haha. I sorta miss the old Merry-go-round at Marine Parade infront of my grandmother's house. Its big and sandy most of the times but it sure was fun. Just jump on and go spining with people you dont know. Because we have to move on, and because this is Singapore, they removed it. Safe konon. Luckily the plank bridge with chain sides is still at the playground. It crooks and corners smells of piss most of the times. i also miss the Pyramid infront of my previous house. Metal poles wielded together and voila! pure fun. Climb up. Feel like king of the world. Climb down. Bliss.

Naik Train to go back home. Kakak Ya was at the same cabin. She had to sms before i realise lah. Not paying attention arh Irfan. When we were at Tampines Stn, we were like "Back from Dikir?" and "Back from Netball?". I was Carrying Amin's rebana and Kakak ya was carrying a Netball. Funny that it seemed funny to me. Idiot. wahaha.

Its not being childish, its about being simple.
Pahlawan Putih