Saturday, April 24, 2004

Hey..
Thanks a zillion. Thanks to you i realise maybe she aint for me. Why have i been blind to the fact? Hehe..Now i know and may come to expect aht might happen. I think i'll stay as the good friend with Nadia. Yes...Nothing will break our friendship, aye? If thats what you want. I'm always the anything guy. The nice one who wouldnt mind going all the way to Jurong to pass an item, or crossing the seven seas for friends. The one with a whole lot of bloody initiative. Hehe..dont get me wrong. Its great ah but would you do that for me? Would you let me talk and you listen without uttering a word? Heh... i dont think so. And to think most of you take me as disposable...Heh...Imagine a life without a listening ear. The only who no matter lame a joke is would still be smiling at you. How isnt my smile comforting? hehe... Take me seriously for once. Once. :D

Also another pattern observed. I am the one who gets caught in the middle. The one who listens from both sides and forced to take a stand. Hehe. Gets complicated most of the times.

Just keep swimming.
Pahlawan Putih