Friday, October 07, 2005

So far so good

eh.. blogger's back to normal.


Ramadhan's good to me. heh.. cept i hate it that i dont have anything to do. I mean on the first day of Ramadhan, i cleaned up my room already. Oh btw, where's the spider that makes cobwebs. Why arent they at their cobwebs? hah
So thats two-quarters done with the room. Left with: one quarter - closet, the other - paint the wall.
Yesterday dah pergi IKEA. Kiasu habis. Raya coming sooner that expected. hehe. Making my first trip to geylang, since the baazar started, today. woohoo..
Btw do you know there's a Banquet at Lion City Hotel? (Another place to go before practice. kekeke)

Ouh and yesterday Ardi masuk NS. kuang to the power of 3.
"Pd bro, sis, kwn2, kakak dianyalaki n yg sewaktu dgn nya, slmt menjalani ibadah puasa... JGN TK PUASA LAK!! i hv 2 go coz semboyan da bunyi..Lau apa2 msg me.. Enjoy!!" -ardi
hahahah menjalani ape...
dah gila agaknya...

okaylah.. nak mandi and get myself ready for the meeting(s) later.

...How much $ to bring to geylang ah?
Pahlawan Putih