Saturday, October 01, 2005

Finally

I got my hands on Layar Citra VCD. But i forgot to pay for it. haha So mr shariff, sir, consider it as pinjam je lah. - Will pass it back to you. heh

Kau. How did i not feel the ikat kepala all tha way up my head? cam siarkz. all those ragams i forgot. haiyah.. As for the last segment, it seemed like i won paluan terbaik. haha.. aku disergah rindu..

ingin ke saat itu
ingin ke saat lalu
ingin kembali situ


Random thoughts on citra..

Merak merah - the juara's voice and the song concept was interesting.. very sunda ala Detty Kurnia.
Wayan - frontline was there. probably the cause of their win.
Balqis - is it just me or does the karut seem very annoying?
SAS - noticed their pemain maracass.... wow.. very impressed. Maracass is usually shun to the more kaku-tak-boleh-beragam-betul pple. But whoa.. what an asset
MKY - "kurang (h)ajar" of the audience.. just look at elfin while rajis was singing.. like those comments were neccessary.
Rabok sejejo - hujung hujung..
Tumpat - if you listen intently you would hear our back-up (memekak) singer. Somebody just had to bring an infant below the age of 2... Wasted for indrah - lain kali mic dekat2 sikit.. hah

Word of the competition (most used): SEMBANG.. hahah

More on dk...

never would i have imagine that someone would have to apologise for a win.. and its not even 1st place..

I felt MKY was gonna take it home but i guess i was 6.5 marks wrong. well...haha

"Asyik masyuk acu mengacu, seliuh bahu senggol siku"

Summore on dk...
Recently i met an aquaintance (B)-friend of a friend. A introduced B to me as a pengiat seni dk too. I gave a quick grin. Then the next question from B was as anticipated
"From/under which group?"..
"Panjy Sry Temasek, Temasek poly" - on first thought. also trying to be humble
"Ouh,(gives i-m-better-than-you face)aku dari ____________, considered lebih tinggi dari kaulah *laughs"
Dalam hati: "Hmm.. yelah tu."

Kalau orang atas tau, confirm kena cepuk, sepak, teranjang, buang dari kumpulan.. Hai.. budak zaman sekarang..(me included).
Angkuhnya..ulat nak jadi naga

Quite sometime since i took pics..


"To Our Dearest


Irfan, this post is especially meant for you.
I'll emo the hell out of you.

For the guy who sits next to me,
He makes me laugh magically.
In all bouts of insanity,
a good friend he is to me.

Aside from dwelling too much on how you faired during the semestral examinations, and from how your mother mengamuk that you failed NLS. You know you can make it if you just do your best lar. For that I'm sure.
Its basically about bottling and shelving all your regrets. Getting back to your senses. Trying again. And laughing at how you used to be.

Okay?

I'll still see you around school."


Hahah.. I love you jas. haha. Will do my best yeah and thanks for the poem.

Only problem is that i dont know when exactly the supp paper is. she told us tuesday. but it hasnt come out from the system yet.

luas melintas, luas melintas
Pahlwan Putih