Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Eee belom mandi

hah well.. been doing admin stuff for this.


To think most of the kad jemputans are still not out yet.
Haiyah.. bak lepas dari mulut harimau ke mulut buaya
- or smth like that..haha
SE-TE-resss.

And i'm not yet even done with Persada. Report etc.
Meeting on Saturday. Taklimat on Saturday. Weeee

on monday, the day before my 1st ever supp paper, the JGN LMBT bunch ajaked me to have late lunch at pizza hut. In the end pergi jugak...



Well then the next day i had my supp paper. Semangat bangun kul 6. The paper was at 9.30 though. Left home by 7.30. reached school 7.50. Realised i forgot to bring the slip of paper i wrote down the class i was supposed to go to. So i studied outside the library. - It was some intense revision. When it was time for the library to be open, 8.30, i found out that the computers were all under servicing. Frustrated i went to the Applied Science lab. It was closed. More frustrated, i began cursing to myself then i thought OSC! So eventually i got my class location. KAU...

The paper was difficult as expected. Hopefully i'll pass. Then i went to the interchange and walk walk with Fitri from PST. Terserempak dalam bas dan dek dalam sama class room untuk supp paper nyer pasal. So jalan jalan. Then thought of eating but i told him i was practicing for the next day which is today. In the end balik, makan.. hahaha.
Then i went to cut my hair. (Aida & izie: Hahah i beat you guys to your nagging..)First time went to salon. Somewhere at CS.
It has become a tradition for stylist/barbers/10min-butchers to complain of my thick hair before the start of the hair removal process. Yelah aku tau, rambut semacamnya tebal. Dek keturunan jawa dan india.
But it was an interesting experience... though over-priced. 19.90 for wash cut blow - if you know what i mean.. he-he. (Astaghfirullah.. ingat bulan ramadhan..) My hair now short. Impian nak rambut macam hang tuah sudah pun lesap.
hah well


Yesterday Night was the start of Ramadhan. So glad ramadhan is here. But that also mean Hari Raya kan jelang tiba.
I couldnt sleep last night. I thought it was the excitement from Ramadhan. But i was wrong.. See, there was this tune stuck to my head. All thanks to Ardi(karut).

I closed my eyes. then..
"LARI LARI LARI LARI LARI atas tanah belum tentu rata"

Tried again. then..
"LARI LARI LARI LARI LARI atas tanah belum tentu rata"

and so on..
well its a fun song.. haha

Okay.. gtg before mom goes bazooka baloonas bogus BALLISTIC (finally got the word)

Mustahil! Very the Suatu..eh Very the suatu
Pahlawan Putih