Friday, August 12, 2005

Chin-ta...

Binatang apa itu?
Berkuasa untuk memutar bumi. Mengerak askar. Memilu insan.
Atau ia hanya satu dongengan? Suatu yang tersirat dalam cerita-cerita boneka?
Apa mungkin, apa mungkin...


Yes. Its C-I-N-T-A. Theme for Planet Dikir the Finale. The one charging $12 for tickets. Mak 'I'z. More importantly, the one i have to find an idea to.

What is cinta?
(What is love?)

Oh i just got an idea!!!
How about making up a story about a merman and a old lady fisherman who were caught in the net of love in between the islands of madura and bawean. And they cared for each other so much that every second that passed without each other's company was excruciating for the both of them as they are filled to their heads with worry. So the merman whispers to the dolphins to save the fisherlady in case something bad happens like a storm. The fisherlady worries for the merman especially when he swims to the deepest ocean. Her worries go awild as she fears for his safety from the pincer of the crab and the notorious shark.
Eh macam pernah dengar aja... heheh



Talking about oceans and seas, i went to sentosa with the bunch on national day anyways (~4 days ago). Skin still peeling of due to the absence of sunblock on the trip itself. I had fun at tanjong beach. Pictures are courtesy of dee. They're in my fotopages. Its really theraputic to do stuff you dont normally/"arent supposed" to anymore at your age, like building sandcastles. hahah. (thinking of it makes me giggle). Well thats the only thing that happened. The cord my phone was dangling from gave way and so it went into the water. For approximately 10sec i didnt know where it was(the waves were crashing especially hard at that point of time. Kuasa Allah) It was drenched and not working. Still not working

So now im left without a phone, my source of music (senang kata mp3 player), my document storage, my files. my files. Indrah's singings, ayie's singings, my singings (blueack - how to spell the vommit sound?) All the memories/memorise.

Im start to make no sense now. I think too much computer radiation

I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY MINESWEEPER!!!

haha
Pahlawan Putih