Thursday, February 10, 2005

Rhoma Irama!

I love a few of his songs man. Im gonna sound like a fanatic boyband chasing teenage girl filled with raging hormones when i say We share the same birthday. But he's was way back in 1942. And the woman? She IS Lata Mangeshkar. Yep singing in malay. haha.. Enjoying Purnama.mp3 now. I just changed my blog song so im not gonna change too soon.
"Ehh..Malam bulan purnama. Bermandikan cahaya...Ohhh"

I feel like singing to a pretty girl in a saree by the beach during sunset. Her saree would follow the rythm of the graceful wind [probably artificial using a fan]as i reach out to her with my right hand while my left hand is place in my heart. hahahahah Corny sia!

Wah.. Thank ye much for ye commentas. Put a smile to my face.

shaf
hello. nice read ­ abt the pics, maybe u should try out for sungguh hot, where all the mats and minahs congregate. haha

[Sungguh hot? whats that? hahah Thanks again for dropping by :D]

Fad
kwa kwa kwaa! i can see! i can see! and i cant stop laughing. haha! shud taper 3/4 lah fan. more minahs dig that. heh. tapi overall ade mcm model skit2. hahha.

[hahaha like i said i dont have tapered pants lah.. i try again some day haha thanks]

haziee
ah, naf, this is ZE pic u should put on friendster! betcha tt lotsa minahS will swwoOooon.
­
[haha okay adivice taken]

arni
kurang tu tapert nyer fan. kekekek... but da shades fits u oh-so-nicely ­
[Terima kasihahah]

ren.
hencem sey mcm anak metro.. haha tapik ni lebih cute ah ... hahaha­
[Taktakut taktakut. hahah]

For the record. I m NOT trying to be a mat. No dreams, aspirations whatsoever to become one. Mocking them prehaps. haha Entertaining people thru making a fool of myself. *winks ala elvis. quick grin
Maybe next i dress up. Ska ke. Punk ke. wahahah

Two days gone wasted. Didnt do much actually. Stay at home an complain about the heat. The sun shines at an angle so only the rooms get scorching hot.

Mere naam Irfan heh
Pahlawan Putih