Friday, January 28, 2005

Change of plans.

People call me more than i call them. Thus more incoming calls. Im thinking of changing my phone plan due to the recent increase in popularity and demand in me. ahak. My bill's usually $20+ but last month's was a whoopingly whoopie goldberg $37+. I guess its all that time i spent in the transfer of lyrics to another person. Popularity has a price. ahak

About the previous post. Having a large waistline isnt something bad. Take a look at funny man suhaimi yusof. host of Selamat Pagi Singapura, Gurame advertistment, in Living with Lydia and after the final episode he will still be on channel 5 in Police and Theif. Must be wealthy by now. The fact is some plum fleshy people have this great personality and it is what makes them indispensible in social circles. But only few these days ooze with personality. Most are insecure etc. Looking down on themself. Well...

Thanks again JJ. Here's my CDSs [Cross disciplinary subject(s)]
Colour & Composition
Culture & Expression
Introduction to Sociology
Introduction to Language & Culture (French)
Web Publishing

I also dunno lah. Was abit lazy to even think of what to take. Hantamsajalah

I received a call in the morn at around 9.40. Yes i was still sleeping. The mosque called [an ustaz infact] and asked if i would like to be a volunteer. The funny part? Teach Dikir barat to young kids. Its a strange request but im kinda excited. They just recently got the percussions and stuff. I hope it goes out well. Been wanting to write lyrics based on Sirah or the muslim history like the challenges the prophets faced etc. And it'd be cool that it happens on a masjid so no foul words and the usually 'dikir-hamun' you'd get anywhere. 'Selembut sutera..' a must.

Tapi tidak seputih salju..
Pahlawan Putih