Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Yok Laju Yok

Atine Ora Tahan. The javanese version of Hatinya Tak Tahan by Noraniza idris. I uploaded it into my phone instead of the malay version cos it has more mystery to it. Mystery excites me. hahah.. All the javanese words one cant understand. Its like watching Dil To Paagal Hai without subtitles. You get the feel more then a whole understanding of the words. Woo.
Thanks for agreeing Arni. A turn off is the way she tackles the high notes. More annoying then amazing.

Test. Keeping eyes open and writing at the same time is quite a task. It was as if printed on the front page in blood is the word "DOOM". It was obvious i had lost all interest in doing the paper well. Focused more on just finishing the paper.

Had a walk walk session after that. And at tampines mall i discovered a key like object in my pocket. Dumb but somewhat i forsaw it. I rode my bike to school. Went to TM on a bus. Stupid. haha
During secondary school i once left my bike overnight because when your excited to leave, you'll just leave.

I suck ah. The whole term i've miss rugby practice cos i end early on monday [so when i go back i sleep and transform into a lazy state] and i end late on thursday [at 7pm. Practice starts 6pm] Then just now i saw some of my team mates like paisey. Is there an alternative word for paisey?

Wanna hear helfi as a bilal? azan.mp3

Ahhh merdu sekali.
Pahlawan Putih.