Sunday, January 23, 2005

Looking for a pair of sandals


Went to the mosque yesterday to lend a hand for the korban. Participants of the korban, those who are waiting for their sheep, started waiting at 5pm yesterday. I was told that the sheep would be arriving at 9pm. MUIS released time that seemed as though to please Darul Ghufran Mosque as they kept pushing the time bit by bit later.
Helfi: "First they say 5, then 6, 6.30, 7.30, 8, 9"
Then he went into the office while i waited outside the mosque taking in the lethargy of the 151 people with their families waiting from the late afternoon. (There were 151 sheeps to be slaugthered) Then Helfi came out with the i-got-bad-news face. Right then i understood. MUIS postponed the delivery of the sheeps to 11pm. Then mosque then decided it was time to inform the participants and postpone the korban to tomorrow(which is today).

I m going to help today.

I almost forgot i have a paper tomorrow. Food Chemistry.

I spent most of my weekend on this. Tumpat 02 Im not sure its even worth it.

Breaking again. A hole in my wallet.
Pahlawan Putih