Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Chinese new year eve.


As you can see the pic is on Jas posing with a flammable sign. It looked gong xi fa cai ish so i decided to make it up.

I like this particular piece the Siglap Nusantara Orchestra played. It was their intro to the concert. It sounds royal, traditional King's court music. I like how slow it is. If only the world move in that pace.

Just came back from a bbq pit organized by Uncle hassan. Total irrelevance. No significance. At least i got to experince being in a sauna. So cool. I mean hot.

Im sleepy now. but holding it up. I heard a malay song with hindi tune to it in the car on the way back home. I m leaning towards my indian heritage now. My briyani blood level is down and i cant stop thinking of briyani. Now im looking for songs online by Rhoma Irama. The woman singer sounds like Lata Mangeshka. Nice

Pahlawan Signing out
Putih nan merah.