Friday, April 30, 2004

Recently.
Crazy bout this certain person. Always in my mind. Classmates in primary school. After primary 5 she left for another school. Didnt hear any news after that. Damn she's a beauty. Smart. Really smart. She used to play the piano for the music class way back in primary 1. I enjoyed every performance in awe. Gifted hands. Artistically inclined too. Whenever she was around, i would get an adrenaline rushes. She was neat and proper. Crush. Aw...a crush for years. Till now i guess. No one esle possesed the ability to make me melt. Like butter on hot toast. Aww man i could just go on and on. I like her. I love her? She's the one. The woman of my dreams. Then again. Only my dreams. Its like "mimpi bulan jatuh keatas riba" - dream of the moon on one's clutches. Why?

Found her profile on frienster. You wont be able to imagine the excitement that i felt. Then found out that she's studying in Canada now. Unreachable. I really wanna meet her arh. Another setback she's already attached. Why wouldnt such a great person be already attached? Sigh. Bulan sudah berikatan. Also she's really smart that i dont even come close to that standard. Not trying to act like a low self esteem person but just being realistic. All i want now is to douse this flame burning my heart. Want that electricty in me. Lets be friends. Please? hehehe..
Went on and on but i didnt tell you her name...de Souza Nastassia Italiana Rizuan.

What luck...
Yesterday ard midnight i remembered i have a class photo with her in it. I began searching for it. Found it. She looks pretty then too. The next day, which is today, I began the search again for her in friendster. Found her profile. I was really lucky. Really lucky. Man. I hope she accepts then i fall in love again. Wahaha... I really do admire her. [Huge grin] Cure me of this obsession. Your like MY Shariffah Alwiyah. Just be there. I dont think i'll meet someone else like you. [...]

Berkorban Apa Saja, Harta Ataupun Nyawa,
Itulah Kasih Mesra, Sejati dan Mulia......


Aw man i got butterflies now..
Pahlawan Putih.