Sunday, February 27, 2005

Boxers.

Have always found them um well intriguing. Okay this post may get uncomfortable for some, so reader's discretion adviced. Since young i have been a brief wearer so making the change to boxers just because its more trendier is difficult. Not that i try to follow trend. Proud to be an eccentric. Myth, its cooler [both literally & not] when you wear boxers. Hahah okay okay..The talk is as angel bought me a pair of boxers as a gift. I loike. Well i made it to my template. Yes thats boxers you see hahah...

My Cousin Vinny. Watched it on Saturday night, i think. Great movie. Driving factor was the comedy and hilarious storyline. About two guys who accidentally shoplifted and got mistaken for murderers. Since they had not much money they hired cousin Vinny, a fake lawyer. In the end they won the case. But the funny part was how they won it.

Well yesterday was sorta okay. Dragged helfi along so we could survey the topics groups choose to tackle with the theme Tsunami. It was waayyyy draggy. Tapi okay lah.. I was routing for Ditu cos their set was really hebat. haha


Me & helfi

Helfi, "Celaka! Dont tell me what to do!"

Me and a beetle. Yellow wouldnt be the colour if i had one.

If you noticed. helfi's wearing the same wak-ly sandals i have. Copy cat.

I hope school's gonna be abit more relaxing this week.

Catch you someother time
Pahlawan Putih