Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Masyaallah ya habibie.


I got myself a fotopages account. Enjoy!

My youngest brother (adeel) as Sheikh Ahmad Yassin.

Hungry and late for dinner, the family headed to KTM the train station. Heard of cheap hawker food with good reputation. When we arrived, there was no seating and lets just say if your stomach had faces they would have frowned. We had a status report a while after wandering around the place. Had to wait 2hr something for food coz the queues were real long. Ramli burger 2hrs?

Pissed, with the frowns still on our stomachs, mom asked for suggestions. Hastily i recommended Samar cafe though i havent been there before. Well that was the point. Experience Samar cafe while mom pays the bill. heh.. Obviously she was hesitant at first. The food quite expensive and the chicken abit on the dry tough side. But the rice... so appetising. I could eat a whole rice cooker pot of it.
9 a point 10 for ambience. Its like a short holiday to the middle east. The arab music. The incense. The guy samra-ing by himself and occasionally clapping to the music. The lights ceiling the carpet etc. A must go once in your life thing.

I watched Mega Perdana 2004 just now in school. PST guys who were interested came to watch it together. It was funny how some of them were actually involved in it and looking at themselves playing. Hai.. I thought to myself. When's my turn? It doesnt help im impatient and my group is at a stagnant stationary phase. Haiyoh yoh..boleh pening tu kepala.. I just wanna..

We're not playing for the up coming comp. Im glad to say i would be supporting it necertheless. Helfi said he'll go.. but as pernormal im mentally prepared to go on my own if he manages somehow to cancel plans. I really would like to exprience the other's interpretation of Tsunami as the theme.

Im kinda sleepy. Just finished part of the FC project and CSAS project..

I need some shut eye.
Pahlawan Pilu